Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions & consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clientsincluding more than 50% of the Fortune 100choose Foursquare.
Foursquares toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual & Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze & identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquares industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter & Uber; & optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 400 employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Singapore & London. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc, & then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners & more.
About this position:
At Foursquare, youll be working to fulfill our meaningful mission alongside some of the best talent in the industry. In this position, you will create or convert client supplied creative into effective designs for our digital media products according to Foursquare specifications & production service level agreements. Youll also get to touch other media driven initiatives & projects at Foursquare that will include the creation of display, social media, & other digital visual design assets.
- Flex your design skills & technical knowledge to create effective designs for internal & client facing projects
- Collaborate with our teams to create various dynamic digital designs, rich media units, & banner ads within the Foursquare platform & guidelines
- Work with senior team members to produce quality creative work that meets our clients expectations & timelines
- Maximize efficiencies & set up production files for hand-offs towards print, web, & digital assets
- Ensures production responsibilities are completed to meet Service Level Agreement guidelines & client expectations
- Produces maximum number of quality art files while optimizing efficiencies
- Assist with production work, including revising & preparing assets for delivery
- Hop between Photoshop, After Effects, a code editor & banner platform
- Bring finesse & polish to our clients campaigns
- A strong sense of design - layout, typography, color, photography & illustration & a passion for quality production
- 5+ years of design experience in-house or in a digital agency environment, preferably with a media or technology brand
- You have the ability to work both autonomously & as part of a team
- You understand the importance of the design process, creative reviews & youre comfortable in high pressure situations with fast turnarounds & tight deadlines
- You are fluent in the latest Design tools: Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Google Slides & be able to learn new programs as needed
- You know how to work within Celtra, Google Studio, Sizmek, or similar platforms
- You are curious & have the ability to acquire, assimilate & process new information with little direction
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.