Galileo is looking for a Product Designer to help create world-class experiences for both patients & providers.
Heres what youll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers needspracticing empathy at every step.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from our marketing, engineering, operational & clinical care teams to redefine the way patients receive care.
- Take ownership of your end-to-end design process, choosing the right tools at the right moments for definition, ideation, & validation.
- Work closely with fellow designers & engineers to evolve & expand our design system across platforms.
Wed love to hear from you if you have the following:
- 3+ years of related experience
- A highly refined aesthetic sense & a knack for interaction. You design products that not only meet user needs, but are delightful & engaging.
- A user-focused design approach. You are constantly challenging your own assumptions & crave feedback through research & metrics.
- A collaborative approach partnering with other designers, engineers, product managers to create best in class products.
- A proactive owner mindset towards your work that enables you to follow through on commitments & anticipate needs before they arise.
- A passion for creating digital products that have a positive impact on the health & welfare of their users.
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.