Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Business Solutions focusses on providing B2B solutions to large & mid-market corporates, small businesses & government organizations.
The Director, Business Solutions, will be responsible for developing & bringing new solutions to the market, leading country initiatives that enhance and/or expand distribution of existing Visa capabilities & executing on the overall business strategy. The role will include driving growth of existing commercial portfolio, identifying new opportunities, implementing new business models & partnership opportunities with players that may be highly complex, strategic & cross-functional.
The role will report to the Head of Business Solutions, Korea & Mongolia & work closely with the client leads, regional & global product teams & stakeholders across the organization
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a key set of country strategic initiatives designed to provide differentiated B2B solutions to the market for growth in existing commercial portfolio & for expansion into new B2B payment opportunities
- Execute the market strategy along with the Head of Business Solutions for Korea & Mongolia. The individual will be responsible for supporting performance targets for the function including formulating & executing on the go-to-market plans
- Develop & own the product road map for Korea & Mongolia basis global & regional product development - ensure product relevance, customization as required, pricing & capability definition
- Deploy global/regional products & solutions to penetrate into B2B cash remittance market to help clients achieve efficiency & profitability from cross border B2B payment processing business
- Driving new Commercial payment volume & revenue - assess & define business opportunities to increase volume & market share implementing both short & long term strategies & tactics to increase profitability with our commercial card issuers in market in collaboration with Client Relationship Management teams & cross-functional teams in Visa
- Manage commercial card issuer clients across all levels with collaboration with Client Relationship Managers; liaison with global/regional product managers to support clients' needs
- Proactively engage with clients to identify customer/segment needs & improve the value proposition of their solutions.
- Designing & delivering the business cases for new payment / technology / vertical initiatives, which will require engaging players in the FinTech, government & acceptance value chains, establishing new partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to establish & sustain Visa's competitive advantage.
- Facilitating the successful deployment of Visa's digital payment solutions & B2B platform partnership programs to gain market share & accelerate volume growth & program growth
- A minimum of 10 -15 years' experience with related product management experience in financial technology and/or payments industry
- Client & product coverage in Corporate banking and/or transaction banking experience is plus
- Proven track record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies & operational decisions
- Strategic thinking & thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, & ability to lead by influence & example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate & manage/navigate through multiple disciplines & organizational groups
- Ability to work within a complex & often ambiguous environment, & to influence senior management & other relevant parties
- MBA or Master's degree preferred
- Executive presence, strong written & oral communication, including large-group presentations