Were looking for a smart & curious individual to join our User Operations team to help teams move work forward faster. The goal of the UO team is to maximise clarity in customers' work & to help them get the most out of Asana. Customers have a strong voice in prioritising our product development, & we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
You will become a product expert in Asana & a savant of productivity. Youll help customers with questions, feature requests, & bug reports, & educate them about the best practices for using Asana with a team. Armed with this experience, youll be a liaison between the product team & our customers. Youll provide quantitative & qualitative reports summarising data from support tickets, enriching the product teams context around customer problems.
What youll achieve:
- Technical & pragmatic focus on customer support
- Help User Operations increase efficiency by analysing key metrics, assessing tooling needs, & implementing solutions using tools, integrations, & APIs
- Excellent written & communication skills in English & Spanish
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy & understood
- Natural troubleshooting skills
- Tenacious work ethic & relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer support/service experience
- Strong technical aptitude & interest
- Prior B2B customer support experience
- Proficiency with Asana, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
- Knowledge of iOS & Android mobile platforms
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.