Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower & even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain & UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
You are looking for a new career step where with your vast macOS experience you will work directly with Product Managers to influence product roadmap & be a key contributor on Nexthink success.
As Digital Workplace Architect you will bring a key contribution in realizing our mission: to provide the most efficient, appreciated & trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover four main aspects:
- Provide the technical expertise required to build & enhance our Product by working with Product Managers & Developers.
- Based on your experience, build content packs to help our customers to improve employee experience.
- Explore & increase awareness around the overall IT ecosystem of workplace solutions that Nexthink is part of, by understanding various technologies (operating system, application virtualization, configuration management, EMM, etc.). Identify how Nexthink can complement & enhance these technologies.
- Advise the R&D teams with workplace-specific knowledge during the development of our catalog of self-help/self-healing workplace scripts & artificial intelligence solutions.
- Collaborate with & advise our Solutions Consulting & Customer Success teams during customer engagements.
You are extremely passionate about solving challenging, real-life problems. You are a digital workplace expert with strong technical skills, the passion & love to keep up to speed & try out new technologies & a strong commitment to deliver the best digital experience to end-users.
- Strong macOS management & configuration experience in large enterprise environment.
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system & related technology stack, including SCCM, Active Directory, Intune.
- 5+ years as Workplace Architect, Build Architect or a similar role in a large IT organization.
- Outstanding communication & teamwork skills, & social awareness.
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally & pragmatically.
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback & understand customer pain points.
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment & learning new technologies.
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.