Appians low-code software platform allows our customers to build & deploy enterprise grade software applications with unprecedented speed & agility. It takes world class engineers to build & deploy the Appian platform. Were hiring a Manager of Technical Talent Acquisition to ensure we continue to hire talented engineers who share our commitment to delivering solutions for our customers.
As the Manager of Technical Talent Acquisition, you will lead a team of recruiters, sourcers & coordinators in pursuit of hiring goals for our Software Engineering & CIO organizations. You will manage & mentor the team through the sourcing, presentation, selection, negotiation & closing of candidates.. You will build & execute creative & collaborative recruiting strategies to deliver a consistent flow of high caliber technical talent. You will quickly become a trusted partner of Senior Management, internal hiring partners & within Talent Acquisition.
- Collaborate with Engineering & CIO leadership to develop & prioritize the hiring plan
- Partner with Appians Talent Acquisition Marketing function to build a strong & consistent talent supply chain
- Hire & lead a growing team of technical recruiters, sourcers & coordinators
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition leadership & our employer brand function to establish Appian Engineering as a destination of choice for high caliber engineers
- Manage & track recruiting metrics on a monthly & quarterly basis to meet goals & business expectations
- Leverage advanced knowledge of the industry to continuously improve the selection, offer, negotiation & onboarding processes involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Lead strategic Recruiting projects & initiatives in conjunction with Senior Managers & Executive Leadership as needed
- Attend industry networking events & webinars for continuing education to bring the newest & most innovative recruiting concepts to Appian
- 6+ years experience of Recruitment experience in a fast paced, full life cycle recruiting environment; 3+ of those years in technical recruiting
- 2+ years experience managing recruiting teams to increasingly levels of performance
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques & employment policies & procedures, including all applicable EEO, AAP & Immigration regulations/processing
- Demonstrated expertise with passive sourcing techniques including but not limited to Boolean Searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Meetups, & networking
- Experience recruiting & building rapport with C-level Executives & Upper Management
- Self-motivated & results driven work style with ability to communicate & influence effectively with client groups & candidates
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.