Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that combines engaging, leveled content with integrated formative assessments & insights to supercharge engagement & learning in every subject. Students & teachers use Newsela to find digital content from hundreds of the best sourcesfrom National Geographic to NASA, Biography.com to Encyclopedia Britannica, the Washington Post to the Wichita Eagle. Content is instructionalized to meet students where they are, with interactive tools & analytics to take them where they want to go. Newsela has become an essential solution for schools & districts, with a presence in over 90% of U.S. K-12 schools. Newsela is the content platform for the connected classroom.
As a Marketing Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing & building all marketing assets - print & digital. You will use your visual storytelling skills to help define & maintain the Newsela marketing brand to our potential buyers.
What you will do
- Build marketing assets including display ads, print ads, social media assets, branded giveaway artwork, banners & tablecloths, emails, PDF & print collateral, direct mail, & more.
- Create templates for various types of assets
- Provide creative direction & oversight on digital, print & video graphic projects
- Work closely with the marketing team & product design teams to ensure alignment with overall Newsela brand guidelines
- Work with freelance designers & agencies as needed
- Lead photo & video shoots
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years digital & print design experience.
- Proven ability to both conceptualize marketing campaign themes & build corresponding assets.
- Ability to deliver results in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Flexibility to quickly adapt & change strategy to align with business needs.