Copywriter Project Franklin (Greenpoint, Brooklyn)
Project Franklin is a startup operating independently within Walmarts tech incubator, Store No. 8. We are building technology in a fast-moving environment that has the potential to impact the lives of millions.We are a scrappy & entrepreneurial team with access to the resources of the worlds largest retailer as were build cutting edge technology from our lab in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.
What were looking for:
Project Franklin is looking for an entrepreneurial, hard-working Copywriter to join our team of designers, engineers & business operations people to bring a new service to market.
Were looking for someone who is passionate about the details & strives for simplicity & great storytelling to delight our customers.
Someone fluent in concepting & collaborating who has mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. A copywriter who is comfortable presenting copy & concepts to stakeholders demonstrating ideas that are fresh, strategic & always on brand.
What Youll Do:
- Work on various copy projects including web, emails, notifications & mobile apps.
- Develop copy for transactional & marketing communication to our customers & leads.
- Manage the quality of all copy deliverables & ensure they meet our standards for creative excellence.
- Infuse the brand & consider the audience in all copy.
- Meet with front-end developers, engineers, other designers, & product managers to inform your copy.
- 4+ years experience in advertising and/or technology writing
- Passionate about technology
- Strong sense of ownership
- Low maintenance & unselfish
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Resourcefulness; you are great at getting things done quickly & independently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced & nimble start-up environment
- Access to large scale Epson Inkjet printers, 3D printers, laser cutters, CNC machines
- Competitive salary & equity
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy