As a CRM Associate at Vimeo, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end email production processes, campaign optimization, & reporting for the growing CRM Team at Vimeo. Youll support performance, engagement & retention efforts, & have a direct impact on Vimeos growth & revenue goals, working with email in addition to other marketing channels that the CRM team owns.
What youll do:
- Manage the end-to-end email production process & campaign calendar for many of our email deployments within our ESP platform
- Manage email reporting dashboards, monitor trends, & make recommendations based on results
- Monitor daily program automations & data processes; troubleshooting when necessary
- Work closely with Creative teams on email copy & design, briefing new requests & working through feedback/finalizing deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams, running QA to test email assets across environments
- Manage the setup & monitoring of ad hoc, triggered, & transactional programs, including optimization of existing programs & development of new programs
- Stay current on email marketing best practices & share learnings & insights regularly with the broader marketing team
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2-4 years hands-on email marketing experience
- Experience working with various ESPs (experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Basic knowledge/comfort with HTML & CSS; familiarity with cross-client email best practices
- Experience with mobile email optimization (and responsive email template builds) a plus
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting & segmentation, A/B testing, & analytics
- Experience with mobile app marketing (push notifications + in app messaging) a plus
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Excellent presentation, written, & verbal communication skills
- Subscription marketing experience a strong plus
- BA/BS required
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.