Procurement Strategy Analyst
Were hiring an Analyst to join our Procurement Team here at HelloFresh. In this exciting role, you will support core processes & strategic initiatives across Procurement by analyzing data, preparing reports, performing research, & building tools, all with the goal of driving better decision making & more effective operations. To succeed in this role, youll need to have a genuine interest in using data & information to solve real business challenges, strong analytical abilities, & a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Take ownership of tools, datasets, etc. that are relied upon by all of Procurement.
- Support HelloFresh launch initiatives by updating tools & processes for business changes & growth.
- Interact across Procurement categories & with other departments to ensure that business processes are executed as designed & achieving the desired outcomes.
- Communicate updates & insights to internal teams, including Senior leadership.
- Continuously improve tools so we can work smarter, not harder!
- Data-driven You can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, identify data-driven insights, & consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover.
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator You can explain complex (often technical) information to a variety of audiences.
At a minimum, you have...
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in an analytical capacity (preparing reports, presentations, dashboards, and/or data visualizations for various audiences).
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Accounting, or other relevant areas of study.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) & Google Suite applications (especially Google sheets / Google scripts).
- Basic experience with database languages & structures (e.g. SQL) & programming languages (e.g. Python) are a plus.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year