Customer Friendships are created with Kustomer. Our customer management platform for the people-first enterprise is intelligent, powerful & flexible, & scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business. Agent-friendly as well as customer-friendly Kustomer unifies data from multiple sources, enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through one single timeline view. Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading People-first brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, Slice, Sweetgreen, Stella & Dot, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel.
About the Role
Do you enjoy problem solving complex business problems facing companies every day? What if you had a next generation platform that could solve that goal? What if you could work for a company that is changing the way that companies interact with their customers? What if you could work alongside the best & brightest in the industry to craft innovative solutions & transformational strategies? All this in a driven, collaborative & rewarding environment... Sounds like fiction, you say? Absolutely not! Here at Kustomer, we call it Solution Consulting.
The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for all technical, solution, & competitive aspects of the Kustomer sales cycle. SCs must be both sales focused & technically savvy. They must be successful selling to Enterprise & Mid Market executives, & convincing C-level & director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution. The SC will work, in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, & Product Managers, to be the technical bridge between our AEs & their prospects. The SC will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing & delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, & via telephone.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with Sales teams, your peers, & product management to deliver the appropriate solution & establish credibility & trust with the customer
- Evangelizing Kustomer platform value to customers (including business & IT executives)
- Business requirements assessment & delivery of findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, & ROI where applicable
- Development of a technical sales strategy
- Configuring & effectively demonstrating our solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer's business (tailored demonstrations)
- Mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions
- Scoping, managing & executing customer pilots & Proof of Concepts
- Solution scoping abilities - using our existing solution & influencing new product development
- May involve handling sensitive personal data
- 5+ years of Mid Market/Enterprise software selling experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation & writing skills
- CRM, Contact Center or Customer Service Experience is Desired
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment with multiple roles
- You possess a bachelor's degree or relevant professional experience
- You're okay with traveling for 30 to 50 percent of the role
- Obvious passion & people skills
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.