This is a role within the Investment Product Development & Origination department. The department includes a team of 6 who are responsible for new product development, product structuring, manager onboarding & fund lifecycle management. You will be responsible for the fund governance aspect of this role. You will have the opportunity to work closely with various teams within iCapital as well as external parties such as third-party General Partners, Legal firms & clients.
Corporate Title: Associate / Assistant Vice President
- Assist with ongoing oversight of all iCapital funds including periodic reviews of valuations, cash & expenses
- Assist with drafting fund Policies & Procedures for discussion & review by Oversight Committee
- Track corporate actions/requests from underlying funds, & help with determining course of action & respond to underlying funds
- Coordinate investor communications for certain corporate actions/requests. Liaise with clients & legal counsel.
- Assist with managing agenda items for biweekly Oversight Committee meetings
- Assist with reaching out to General Partners for any corporate actions/requests, as applicable
- Assist with fund launches & marketing documents for new funds
- Assist with secondary sale of assets within feeder funds, which includes analyses of funds & pricing, coordination of legal documentation, communication to clients & investors, etc.
- Assist with updating fund data on iCapital platform
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of Alternative Investments experience (Private Capital or Hedge Funds) with a background in Accounting or Operations
- Positive attitude & a desire to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & prioritize assignments
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills