As the Operations Process improvement Analyst at Alto you will help steer the companys most important decisions,growth & success.
Specifically you will:
- Shadow front line team members to understand their workflows, & identify opportunities to improve the patient experience & team efficiency
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders including product, engineering, design, workforce management, training, fulfillment, & pharmacy to identify process improvement opportunities, design new processes, & implement these across the patient care team
- Define problem statements, develop business cases, identify root causes & drive solutions through implementation.
- Know how to ask questions of our data & communicate with data analytics team to get your questions answered.
- Provide analysis that will improve the experience of our patients & providers.
- Use statistical analysis to understand correlations, trends, & provide recommendations for changes based on these insights.
- Dig deep into the Care Team performance metrics & share recommendations that willhelp set department priorities on staffing ratios, improving KPIs & efficiency, & staffing forecasts.
- Determine what data is & isnt necessary to drive improvement across the organization
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience driving process improvement for patient-facing teams
- Experience driving improvements in complex operational workflows
- Are Lean/Six Sigma trained & certified (blackbelt or equivalent).
- Exceptional analytical skills & a passion for data
- Proficient in Excel, SQL & visualization tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, including with cross-departmental teams
- Strong verbal & written communication skills; ability to synthesize complex information & communicate with team members at all levels of the organization
- A passion for Altos mission & values
It is a plus if you have:
- Experience handling & analyzing medical or pharmaceutical data
- Pharmacy & / or healthcare experience
- Startup Experience
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment
qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.