The primary purpose of this position is to monitor & maintain day-to-day operations at the New York City office & to ensure the established policies & procedures are followed.
- Repair, replace, paint & maintain all the floors & furniture necessary to operate the business.
- Coordinate maintenance activities to minimize disruption to the business & improve efficiency.
- Assist with preventative maintenance program.
- Inventory, stock & maintain meeting rooms, office supplies & copier rooms.
- Assist with moving furniture as needed.
- Sort & deliver all mail, UPS packages, FedEx, DHL & messenger deliveries to employees.
- Maintain pantry areas on two floors including espresso/coffee machine daily maintenance, stocking beverages & snacks, & ensure cleanliness & overall appearance.
- Assist with daily lunch set-up in caf.
- Supervise deliveries of food/beverage/office supplies to each floors stockroom.
- Assist with desk moves & setup new hire desks.
- Ad hoc office projects.
- Help internal events team with required setup for events such as company meetings, department all-hands, speaker series, etc.
- Cover Reception desk as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be flexible & able to work in a team environment to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Good communication & customer service skills needed.
- Attention to detail & punctual.
- Prior experience in facilities.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform, Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Rex Features, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitter,FacebookandInstagram.