Pelotons Bike Product Marketing team is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join its growing team. The role will be responsible for driving growth of Pelotons bike business across acquisition & retention by leading key marketing programs. This candidate will work hand-in-hand with teams such as Media, Revenue, Marketing Analytics, Membership, Creative, Product, Consumer Insights to develop data-driven approaches to Pelotons marketing efforts. The Bike Marketing team team sits on the broader Global Product Marketing team.
The ideal candidate is an collaborative, strategic, & analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, excellent analytical & storytelling skills, & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Drive growth of the Peloton Bike business by examining the performance of each touchpoint across the entire consumer journey & identifying key marketing & product levers to unlock incremental improvements.
- Partner with key cross-functional leads to understand the brand & business goals, & consumer insights to inform the development of strategic marketing programs such as product awareness, feature launch or word-of-mouth campaigns.
- Lead cross-functional marketing programs from strategy & insights to rollout through optimization & retro.
- Work closely with Consumer Insights & Corporate Strategy teams to leverage research to identify new programs to drive business growth or optimizations of existing marketing programs.
- Partner with Regional Marketing Leads to translate global plans into local relevant execution
- Work closely with our in-house creative team & creative agency partners to bring to life compelling & effective communications.
- 6+ years of experience in a related role
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience working in a Product Marketing environment & developing best-in-class marketing programs for world-class brands
- Experienced in performance marketing. Someone who is equally excited about analyzing performance data, as they are about creative storytelling.
- Ability to wear multiple hats - tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical & quant skills
- Excels in cross-functional planning & execution
- Is forward-thinking, extremely organized, & detail-oriented
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.