Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants & service providers) to facilitate fund transfers/disbursements to Visa accounts around the world using push payment technology, i.e. Original Credit Transaction (OCT). In the U.S., Visa Direct consumer & business applications include person to person (P2P) transfer, person to micro-business transfer (e.g. payments to landscaper), & funds disbursement (e.g. insurance claim disbursements). Currently, the push payments market globally is estimated to be a $80T opportunity.
This role will report to the Vice President, Visa Direct-OPEN (Open Payouts Enablement Network) Solutions & will be accountable for the development & delivery of a new network solution that will generate additional disbursement endpoints leveraging VisaNet & other Visa acquisitions. This new network solution will enable non-issuing endpoints (e.g. wallets & other channels) with the ability to receive funds transfers.
Support for the development & success of OPEN Solutions; Launch initial concept within 9 months
Work cross-functionally with Visa Direct product teams globally & other organizations to develop platform constructs including network operating rules, pricing, licensing settlement functions, regulatory & other key elements
Collaborate with Visa Direct product, sales, tech & executive team to develop strategic plans, business cases & go-to-market strategy for OPEN Solutions, including partners & pilots
Define & work with Marketing | Communications team to brand OPEN Solutions concepts for public & partner announcements
Drive OPEN Solutions in conjunction with Visa Direct Client Services & CS, Visa Direct Product Operations & global sales organization to commercialize - include sales materials/ training, client on-boarding, monitoring & exception handling
- Self-starter with a bias toward action & proven track record for successfully developing, building, launching & commercializing payment products
- 10+ years of payment experience; knowledge as well as P2P, B2C, B2B, RTP & wallets market experience
- Strong understanding of Auth, Clear & Settlement processes
- Proven experience commercializing products globally; experience in AP, CEMEA a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on clients
- Demonstrated thought leadership & the aptitude to think creatively & identify new ways to innovate & differentiate products with evidence of tangible business results
- Comfort leading & working closely with cross-functional teams required
- Passionate about what you do & fired up about the opportunity to transform payments working for the industry leader
- Proven project development experience
- Strong sense of urgency & experience driving to successful commercialization
- Ensure personal efforts are integrated & aligned with functional objectives
- Strong collaboration & influence skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects & engagements to completion, yes doesn't take no as an answer
- Take prompt, decisive action after analyzing relevant information
- Ability to explain complex business & technical concepts to a broad audiences in an approachable way
- An advanced degree from a top school strongly preferred
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.