Tremor Video DSP, the leading programmatic video platform in the market, is looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in Toronto. We are looking for an individual with a proven record of revenue generation & a deep interest & passion for digital video & creative storytelling.
What You Do:
- Continually build a deep understanding of video advertising & the Tremor Video demand-side platform. Learn our unique & exclusive data offerings, & market-leading creative offerings. Establish ability to strategically position products externally to help drive revenue
- Help drive both managed & self-service revenue.
- Strong knowledge of Canada based brands.
- Maintain 10+ meetings weekly.
- Own & lead the sales process to enhance existing partnerships (through up selling of product & services & sales optimization).
- Provide regular forecast of your business.
- Meet & exceed revenue goals defined by your manager.
- Showcase ability to get client-direct meetings to push forward partnership conversations.
- Prepare proposals & respond timely to online RFP's with a high degree of professionalism & quality.
- Work with Account Manager to ensure seamless post sales process
- Prospect new business opportunities based on assigned territory & provide updates & reports to management.
- Work with cross-functional teams internally to ensure campaign success & growth of partnerships.
- Have the ability to look at suite of video solutions (Managed vs. Self, Exclusive data, Custom creative) to determine which solution works best for your client.
How You Do It:
- 2-4 years of digital sales or agency experience in the Canada region. Client based relationships are a plus.
- Strong understanding of agency based relationship navigation.
- Experience uncovering new business opportunities through diligent prospecting.
- You are experienced with building relationships with both internal & external business partners.
- You are highly organized & focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- You are able to creatively & strategically sell, with strong analytical & project management skills.
- You have excellent client service & presentation skills.