About the Team
The Global IT team at Harrys works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
Harrys has embarked on the project to migrate the current SAP Business By Design system to the future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, manufacturing & retail.
The Manager, Enterprise Integrations role will help coordinate & provide hands on support for EDI integrations as part of these projects & ongoing business as usual activities.
Our Manager will oversee & handle the overall integration strategy in Harrys Enterprise Systems landscape, having the responsibilities to supervise direct reports handling the current EDI scope. They will need to handle current & future EDI requirements, including documentation, mapping, coordination of vendors, implementation & trouble-shooting of current & future EDI partners (retailers, suppliers, & third party logistics (3PL) providers). Further responsibilities include mentoring & training team, handling APIs, & helping in all phases from planning & implementation of SAP S/4 & SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI). Future integrations will include systems including but not limited to SCM, including TMS, Planning, Product Lifecycle Management, Budgeting, Procurement, Human Resources & CRM.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage the EDI & Integration space, overseeing Integration team members.
- Coordinate internal resources & third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- As a team, implement high impact Order to Cash & Procure to Pay EDI initiatives with the EDI ANSI X12 documents 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 210, 214, 940, 943, 944, 945 & UN/EDIFACT documents ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP, DESADV, INVOIC, & REMADV; as well as any future requirements.
- Assist in developing & implementing the future integration roadmap & that supports Harrys high growth enterprise.
- Assist & oversee implementing systems integration to support system consolidation projects.
- Take part in the SAP S/4 project, including requirements gathering, design, build & testing of EDI & CPI integrations.
- Maintaining the ongoing reliability, performance, management, & support of our SAP systems & training users on these ERP systems as needed.
- Monitors system performance & usage to maintain security & reliability, execute contingency plans in case of system outages as well as support & troubleshoot all related technical problems.
- Document interfaces for future training & reviews of interface landscape.
- Develops project scopes & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility of the interface, including method of connection, data being shared, security, & capabilities of both target & source systems.
- Perform risk assessments to understand & communicate project risks & ensuring resource availability & allocation.
This should describe you:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field.
- 5+ years of EDI Integration experience, including working with ANSI X12 standards handling the following EDI documents 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 210, 214, 940, 943, 944, 945. Preferred experience working with UN/EDIFACT standards for ORDERS, ORDCHG, ORDRSP, DESADV, INVOIC, & REMADV.
- Experience working with Retailers & Suppliers in a 3PL & Subcontracting MFG environment handling relationships & onboarding.
- Experience working as a liaison between the business, functional process owners, & technical resources as point of contact for application integrations & EDI.
- Preferred experience in SAP CPI, along with understanding the CPI landscape, able to design, test, & implement application programming interface (API) integrations.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible technical solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively on integration solutions.
- Strong organizational skills & dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems, working with a team of seasoned Harrys Enterprise Systems professionals, including overseeing team members handling current EDI Integrations. Working closely with the broader IT department & supporting integrations across all areas of the business & applications.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.