About the Role
Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function. You will join our expanding Operations team in Atlanta & will be integral in delivering a client experience that will drive our business forward. Youll be an important part of creating a great client experience for our Managed Payroll clients. So just remember -- its simple. Be human.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will have the opportunity to join our team in an entry-level position while actively developing Namely product knowledge & payroll industry knowledge. You will become a product expert with Namelys Payroll platform & be integral in the success of the clients payroll support. You will be responsible for the accurate entry of client payroll data both through import & manual data entry, the review of client data prior to payroll opening & during payroll processing, & additional administrative tasks to support the overall payroll process. You will work closely with the Payroll Consultants & Senior Payroll Consultants on the team to ensure accurate & timely delivery of payrolls.
- Provide day-to-day payroll processing support for scheduled & off-cycle payrolls.
- Make client-directed recurring employee profile changes via import or manual entry.
- Import or manually enter payroll hours as approved by the client each pay cycle.
- Import or manually enter earnings changes as approved by the client each pay cycle.
- Manually enter deduction overrides as approved by the client each cycle.
- Manually enter employee tax overrides as approved by the client each cycle.
- Calculate payroll & confirm accurate entry of client-provided payroll data through generating control totals for import files & through manual review.
- Compile payroll review details into a scorecard for ease of review by Payroll Consultants & Senior Payroll Consultants.
- Respond timely & accurately to client case submissions of the case taxonomy criteria in the table below & additional cases as bandwidth permits.
- Develop payroll processing, Namely product, & basic industry knowledge.
- Collaborate with Payroll Consultants & Senior Payroll Consultants on assigned book of business to ensure accurate & timely payroll delivery each pay cycle.
Payroll Case Support
- Cases Directly Assigned by Senior Payroll Consultants, Team Lead, or Manager
- Workflow Administration.
- Add Hour Benefit Types
- Complete Demographic Updates (Branches, Departments, Divisions)
- Add/Update Hour Benefit Types
- Add/Update Recurring Wages
- Add/Update Deduction Codes
- Add/Update Tax Profile
- Add/Update Demographics
- Pay Data Files & Manual Entry Requests
- Payroll Change Requests
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Strong organization & time management skills.
- Strong Excel & analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow priorities as outlined by Team Lead & Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & high-volume production environment.
- Excellent verbal & written skills.
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.