At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role
Were looking for a specialist to support the Global Sales Operations team in Contracting & RFP structuring. In this role, your primary function will be to partner with Sales to structure RFPs & contracts that mutually benefit Cloudflare & its Prospects/Customers. We are looking for someone who has an interest in collaborating with Account Executives to develop non-standard contracts, terms sheets & other documents for our Enterprise Accounts. The role would also conduct daily contract auditing & ensure the integrity of our quote-to-cash process. By partnering with Sales Leadership, Accounting & the Legal team, this role will be instrumental in surfacing and/or addressing any issues or concerns related to revenue recognition, contract terms & conditions, sales policies, as well as non-standard deal structures.
- Act as a Sales-facing subject matter expert on contract structuring, processes, & policies
- Ensure all non-standard terms are reviewed, approved, & properly documented
- Provide context & clarification on complex contract structures & how they are to be treated as it relates to booking credits, invoicing, internal reporting, etc.
- Interest in bookings, revenue recognition, & legal practices in how they correspond to contracts
- Comfortable operating under pressure/with sense of urgency
- Develop robust & repeatable contract processes; identifying process improvement & sales training opportunities
- Ability to meet daily & weekly deadlines in terms of contract auditing & contract processing in Salesforce & Netsuite
- Manage RFP & Customer Form intake including reviewing all documents, vetting & routing to the appropriate subject matter experts to collaborate & complete
- Ensure all RFP responses & Customer Forms are reviewed, approved, & properly documented
- Assess current & develop & implement future processes to gain efficiencies
- Provide RFP training to sales & other teams who provide content, reviews & approvals
- Manage reviews, approvals & updates to the RFP content library
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Sales Operations and/or Sales Finance experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, & Legal in executing contracts
- Detail-Oriented while having a good grasp of end-to-end process
- Self-starter with ability to function independently & in a timely manner
- Ability to manage own workload & adjust priorities to work efficiently & meet deadlines
- Ability to identify areas of improvement & propose necessary changes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.