Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
- Apply knowledge of data visualization principles & best practices to assist with the design & implementation of robust business intelligence (BI) & data visualization strategies
- Build & maintain Tableau-based BI tools & interactive dashboards to support Sales Operations.
- Identify current data gaps & leverage Tableau & other available analytic tools & programming languages to mine available data & deliver analytic findings
- Develop & communicate key performance indicators, analyze trends, enable what-if scenario planning, & make recommendations for process & business improvements
- 2-3 years of experience using Tableau Desktop / Server to aggregate & analyze data collected from various sources
- 3-5 years of work experience in an analytical role
- Experience with Salesforce Reporting
- Ability to synthesize & communicate organizational performance clearly based on information from disparate sources through oral & written formats
- Ability to communicate information to senior leadership for decision making purposes
- Experience with performance management & identifying & defining performance measures in support of an organization's mission & goals
- Ability to execute projects & tasks with minimal guidance & supervision
- Possession of excellent data gathering analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral & written communication skills
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.