Have a Car? Want to work flexible hours & make $22 per hour?
Alto Pharmacy is hiring part-time couriers to deliver prescriptions to customers. The schedule is flexible for this role & you can work a maximum of 18 hours per week. We have 3-hour routes that are available 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday) for you to make deliveries.
This is a great opportunity tomake some extra cash; all you need is your car, an iPhone or Android smartphone, & some free time.
- North: Lynwood, Bothell, Shoreline
- South: Burien, SeaTac, Renton, Tukwila
- West: Ballard, Queen Anne, Belltown, Downtown-Seattle, Capital Hill, West-Seattle
- East: Bellevue, Factoria, Sammamish, Redmond, Issaquah
- Monday - Friday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Valid Drivers License with a good driving record
- 21 years of age or older
- United States Work Authorization
- Conversational English skills & a passion for customer service
- Must have a car
- iPhone or Android smartphone
It Is a Plus if You Have:
- Prior experience as a delivery driver
- A passion for Altos mission & values
What is Alto Pharmacy?
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage & fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, & real-time coordination with doctors & insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicines true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next Unicorns.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.