Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.Power Ambition, Seize Your Future!
Do you have a passion for technology, sales, & helping small businesses?
As an Account Executive at Revel, youll help small to mid-sized businesses understand the value of Revels POS Systems. The role focuses heavily on providing prospected clients with a deep understanding of the companys product & service, as well as the value it could bring to their business. Youll join a passionate, high energy, fast moving sales team on a mission to make Revel the biggest name in the POS space.
Were looking for passionate sales executives who are eager & unafraid to pioneer into new territories, clients, & accounts. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for?
- Drive excitement & product awareness of our solution
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: cross-selling, maintaining existing relationships, growing our referral network & maximizing the revenue potential of our installed base
- Build & maintain referral relationships to sustain the health of your pipeline
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- BA/BS degree degree
- 1-3 years sales experience in a revenue closing role
- Experience selling IT hardware & software is a plus, but talented individuals with a passion for SaaS sales considered
- Proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, & closing accounts
- Experience in selling to small & mid-sized businesses strongly desired
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Experience with 1-3 month sales cycles are a plus
- Employee benefits: gym & commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan
- Office Happy Hours
- Catered Lunch
- Apple equipment
- Dog Friendly Office