Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Nexthink is looking for an experienced leader to manage our strategic relationship in with key Hardware & Software OEM's.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad & deep expertise in the world of partnerships & will have a practical understanding of working with large Hardware & Software OEM's such as ServiceNow, Dell, HP Enterprise, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc. They will have demonstrated ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling & technical challenges to help us build compelling value propositions for Nexthink.
This will involve working with key leaders at Nexthink & at Partners through highly cross-functional teams to influence, align & coordinate resources to deliver the desired results. The candidate should have a proven track record of driving strategic outcomes through an ecosystem: influencing innovation through a strategic partner ecosystem, deal expertise, and/or business development experience.
The successful candidate must balance strategic-thinking with tactical execution; build effective & enduring partner relationships, drive highly cross-functional processes, possess a sound technical understanding of technology.
This role will have very high visibility among the Sales leadership team at Nexthink & will help grow our highest priority partnerships.
What You Get To Do In This Role:
- Lead & grow our go-to-market partnership with Hardware & Software OEMs Globally.
- Increase Nexthink's Annual Contract Value (ACV).
- Manage key partnership areas namely - strategy development, stakeholder engagement plans, joint offerings, tactical execution & alignment of go-to-market functions
- Facilitate & co-ordinate go-to-market & internal supporting resources (incl. legal, finance etc.) to deliver desired outcomes
- Work closely with the executive team & internal functional leaders to drive action & build world class execution capability
- Build & maintain activity & performance reports & dashboards
- Preferred location Austin, Raleigh or Seattle but anywhere in the US is ok.
- 7+ years work experience with some specific experience managing Global OEM's, business development or other deal-oriented role
- Software industry domain expertise, & the ability to understand complex technology problems
- Strong previous background in Partner Alliance Management
- Strategic thinker, who is also execution oriented; ideally has experience driving cross functional programs or processes
- Effective at building relationships (internally & with partners), collaborating, & influencing others; experience working with senior executives/ partners in cross-company projects
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally & in writing; comfort in business & technical discussions
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, & high-growth environment
- Strong team player who is also an independent thinker
- Experience working with OEM's is a plus (not mandatory, but nice to have)
- Willing to travel at least 40%.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; MBA strongly preferred
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.