Marketing Director / Senior Director
Blink is hiring a Marketing Director or Senior Director with a proven track record of managing marketing teams across the entire spectrum of marketing channels, driving successful direct-response & brand marketing outcomes. This role will be a CRM expert responsible to cultivate & grow the lifetime value of Blinks customers across all of Blinks lines of business, & will be responsible for customer acquisition & growth. Responsibilities include:
- Owning all push channels (email, SMS, app notifications) across all Blink segments (D2C, Pharma, Clinical, Retail)
- Responsibility for all patient-facing CRM, including retention emails & evolving toward ownership of Blinks medication adherence programs.
- Also responsible for B2B marketing campaigns to health care providers, pharma sales reps, & other stakeholders who evangelize Blink on our behalf.
- Managing all paid online marketing channels (SEM, Social, Display, Affiliates), ensuring Blink drives strong customer acquisition while meeting & beating efficiency targets for the ratio of paid spend against projected customer lifetime value
- Oversight over Blinks brand marketing strategy, including ownership of all brand marketing for the company (radio, TV, OOH)
- Will have significant oversight managing Blinks direct to consumer business, including reporting to the executive team on its performance & driving the P&L for the business
- Will heavily influence & guide Blinks product & engineering teams to create our product vision for marketing, ensuring Blinks marketing capabilities stay ahead of the competition.
- Will lead Blinks marketing personnel to maximize staff productivity, running an efficient operation that can stay lean while keeping up with the demands & expectations of numerous internal & external stakeholders.
- Will report directly to the VP of Marketing & Customer Growth & be responsible to clearly communicate the progress of Blinks overall marketing efforts to all blink employees & the executive team.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have 10+ years of experience managing marketing teams across a variety of marketing disciplines
- Be an expert at customer relationship management with a proven record of standing up CRM systems (Braze, Salesforce, etc.) & operating them at scale in fast-paced e-commerce or healthcare environments
- Have solid experience managing paid online campaigns, accurately measuring & balancing growth in CLTV against the effectiveness of marketing spend
- Be intimately familiar & adept with measuring the success of various types of marketing campaigns, leveraging A/B test methodology & sound best practices in measuring campaign incrementally
- Is an excellent communicator, easily networking will all the necessary internal constituents to achieve their goals.