Who We Are:
JOOR is wholesales leading digital marketplace & data exchange, connecting the worlds best brands & top retailers for faster, easier, & smarter business. The only platform serving the needs of both buyers & sellers, there are more than 8,600 brands & 190,000 retail locations on JOOR. Brands & retailers with a Full Access subscription to JOOR rid themselves of manual processes & grow their businesses through more efficient & impactful exchange of product data, order processing, assortment planning, & real-time analytics. JOOR is headquartered in New York City & has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris & Philadelphia.
We are a team of wholesale industry experts & technologists passionate about transforming the wholesale industry through disruptive products & services. Join us!
What Youll Do:
- Be a leader within the Customer Success team, partnering with the Global Director of Client Relations to develop global processes & strategies to be implemented on a regional level.
- This is a player/coach role where you will manage your own book of brand accounts while managing & mentoring the NY team of Customer Success Managers & dotted-line overseeing NY Product Support team members. Essentially, you will be responsible & accountable for the New York's regions customer experience.
- Create strategy for & motivate the team to deliver expected KPIs, ensuring high unit & revenue retention for the region.
- Onboard, train & develop trusted advisor relationships with strategic & high-value accounts to continually drive incremental value & return on the customer's investment.
- Serve as a resource for the region for client escalations & higher-level issues relating to adoption/usage, product, pricing, accounts receivable, integrations & more.
- Strategically expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell & upsell opportunities, & support team in their efforts.
- Train & manage individual team members performance, ensuring Customer Success team members consistently master & execute CS process & strategy, leveraging all necessary tools/technology (JOOR platform, Salesforce, Jira, etc.).
- Create strong partnerships with Sales & Marketing counterparts to ensure a seamless client experience from prospect to ongoing client.
- Be an advocate for regional client needs by communicating to senior leadership & working cross-functionally with our Product, QA & Data teams to help move projects forward.
What Were Looking For:
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ required years of experience managing accounts or owning a book of business
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in SaaS, B2B or Account Management preferred
- Experience managing & coaching a team
- Strong negotiation & sales skills
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams