The Sales Development Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Marketing Development Representatives (MDRs) & Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) reporting into the Regional Head of Sales Development. This position will lead a team who generate qualified meetings, identify & expand sales opportunities & ultimately contribute to the sales pipeline & closed business. This includes working closely with channel, sales & marketing systems as well as metrics & measurements that are essential to the success of the role. This position will provide leadership & planning as well as coaching & training to drive the very best results for the business. This position will be closely aligned with sales leadership, field sales, sales operations, field marketing, partners & alliances. The successful candidate for this role should thoroughly understand outbound activities, modern sales prospecting practices & sales opportunity qualification, & would have a proven track record leading teams of ISR's or SDR's in the Technology sector. Experience of very large enterprise B2B sales prospecting & opportunity qualification would be ideal. Demonstration of a passion for coaching, mentoring & developing others is essential, as well as thriving in a rapid change & growth environment.
What youll do:
- Drive & participate in the recruitment of the very best talent for the MDR/SDR team, ensuring a match with Taniums core values
- Inspire & lead the MDR/SDR team to achieve & exceed targets
- Take full ownership & responsibility of team performance whilst maintaining accurate forecasting and reporting
- Using best practice sales management disciplines to train, coach & develop the MDR/SDRs to be successful in their roles & beyond, increasing staff retention & providing career progression
- Leverage key leading indicators for team management purposes as well as skill improvement/skill gaps
- Analyze performance of campaigns reporting the results appropriately as well as recommending & implementing areas for improvement
- Manage inbound lead flow & ensure correct allocation, ensuring all inbound leads are worked in line with process & SLAs
- Drive high levels of productivity by ensuring that the appropriate MarTech & prospecting tools are being used as well suggesting alternatives & improvements where relevant
- Optimize call scripts helping team members refine their delivery of the Tanium sales pitch to achieve the best results
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Partner with Sales & Marketing teams to create & implement SDR programs to source both new business & existing customer opportunities
Were looking for someone with:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Communications, Business or Technology or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of people management experience within the technology space preferred
- Experience in Sales Development is desired
- Track record of goal/quota achievement desired
- Experienced leading sales development teams in the technology sector with proven success of goal achievement
- Proficient with Salesforce.com CRM, Pardot, LinkedIn & prospecting tools
- Ability to learn quickly the cyber security market
- Experience selling into Federal/SLED market desirable
- Familiar with Sandler sales methodology/ SPIN preferred
- Advanced knowledge of demand generation & lead nurturing/scoring is preferred
- Strong written & verbal communications skills required
- Technical acumen required
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.