ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, COPY
HelloFresh is in search of an Associate Director of Copy to join our internal Brand Creative team. The ideal candidate will partner with the Creative Director, & Associate Creative Director, to help lead & grow our New-York-based Brand Creative Team, while helping to bring our brands to life across every aspect of the businesssetting the brand tone across our channels, to executing performance-based assets, to evolving our brand guidelines & voice. You see the big picture, but also believe that great brands come down to execution & the details.
The ideal candidate has experience building & scaling transformative brand voices in a complex, nuanced, & evolving media environment, as well as conceptualizing, writing & producing brand campaigns. In addition, youll lead a team of talented writers, foster their professional development, & create the ideal conditions for them to do great work.
- Partner with Creative Director to develop ideas / concepts, & actively supervise all open + anticipated creative deliverables
- Build & implement distinct Brand Voice approach for all 3 brands(HelloFresh, EveryPlate & Green Chef)
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure projects are moving according to timelines, & all necessary assets are in place
- Grow, mentor & inspire a team of copywriters
- Manage the daily work moving through the copy team, while also being hands on & contributing to team outputs
- Drive performance marketing assets & channels to the next level
- Continue to push HelloFresh as a leading & innovative consumer brand.
- Collaborate with growth marketing leads & stakeholders to meet the needs of the business
- Guide project briefing & scoping to ensure a balance of results & great creative work
- Foster an environment that encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation & creativity
- Assume a senior leadership role on the brand team
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence
- Highly organized with leadership-level communication
- Familiar with entrepreneurial & tech-driven creative environments
- A bachelors degree with relevant academic record (writing, design, marketing, communications)
- Relevant experience with high-growth tech and/or lifestyle brands
- Work on food & beverage is a major plus
- 7+ years experience at a creative/branding agency or in-house creative team
- 3+ years experience in a creative leadership role
- A strong, dynamic portfolio that showcases a finely tuned & nuanced aesthetic
- Strengths in design systems, visual storytelling & creative direction.