Product Manager, UI & Analytics for Social Products
New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerifys investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital & Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Manager, UI & Analytics for Social Products will own the development & data presentation specifically for this vertical on DoubleVerifys enterprise analytics platform. The ideal candidate possesses an in-depth understanding of the ad-serving ecosystem with particular emphasis on the buy- & sell-sides of the media landscape & leading platforms, exchanges, & measurement/analytics vendors. This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, & an unwavering commitment to providing customers with transparency & an unparalleled analytics experience . Communication skills are critically important, as the position interfaces heavily at many levels within the org & externally with DVs partner clients.
This role requires a hands-on product manager who will be part of a cross-functional team, owning all aspects of the analytics & reporting product set as it relates to DVs current & future social platform integrations: requirements gathering, market research, prototyping & design, technical troubleshooting, & close coordination with Engineering & external vendors to plan & deliver products on time & within scope.
What youll do
- Own the development of all client-facing reporting dashboards specifically for DVs social platform integrations while ensuring a cohesive & consistent analytics experience for DV customers
- Work closely with the Social Integrations Product team to understand partner needs & challenges to appropriately inform creative & robust solutions
- Define the product vision with Senior Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales & R&D based on customer feedback & functional needs
- Collect customer feedback using both qualitative & quantitative methods, to better understand & anticipate the needs of DVs clients (A/B tests, Google Analytics, in-person interviews, etc.), & build relationships with both existing & potential customers to gain product insights.
- Deconstruct the product vision into user stories & manage development from concept to release
- Break down analytics interface design to wireframes & other UI design concepts
- Lead QA efforts with development teams as needed to ensure accurate reporting metrics & timely product delivery
- Run competitive analyses, analyze industry trends to understand areas of DV opportunity / differentiation
- Work closely with technical writing team to provide comprehensive product documentation for internal & external customers as needed
- Implement new processes to improve the efficiency & communication of product releases
- Identify & exploit the key reporting features that clients love, which make DV reporting sticky
Who you are
- 4+ years as a Product Manager in the advertising technology or online media space - OR - in Analytics with relevant industry experience
- Experience managing the development of reporting & analytics user interfaces in an agile environment
- Highly organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive attitude
- Understands the online ad ecosystem & associated data metrics, technologies, & business concepts
- Exceptional data analysis skills, ability to extract actionable insights from raw data
- Experience running Beta programs, focus groups, & other feedback-gathering methods
- S. in Computer Science or in a technical or quantitative field strongly preferred
- Passion & desire to work with an incredible team at an innovative leader in the ad tech space
- Experience with data visualization / BI tools like Cognos, Tableau, Good Data, etc.
- Deep familiarity with social media analytics: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence
- Experience using UI wireframing tools such as Sketch, Axure, or Balsamiq
- Experience running agile development methodologies & best practices
- Strong process improvement & communication skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities & make judgement calls based on objective information when possible
- Ability to work with internal & external customers to find solutions to shared challenges
- Good sense of humor!