***This position will work remotely out of Toronto***
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What Youd Do:
- Manage client expectations regularly ensuring clear communication during client status meetings, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating decks, etc.
- Collaborate with buying teams to create a strategic framework & tactical media plan ensuring finalized deck & QA meet/exceed client expectations
- Responsible for the ongoing performance of one or more digital media channels, as well as full reporting & analysis frameworks (e.g., trafficking, campaign QA, pacing, insights, etc.)
- Where applicable, work with the senior team members to develop + deploy the RFP for the best possible plan for the communications idea
- Develop relationships with media network; continue to develop platform, publisher, & brand relationships outside the walls of Vayner
- Manage & mentor media analysts & media associates for growth & performance, providing frequent & actionable feedback on their work product
- Accountable for team performance & efficiency, owning & making measurable improvements on work quality & internal processes to ensure consistency & quality of product deliverables
What Youve Got:
- A minimum of 3+ years industry related experience executing digital programs & investments
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, & social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success & measurement opportunities
- Experience tactically planning across several digital media channels with particular depth in all or a majority of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Well versed in the paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix
- Experience with the executional side of media buying across biddable & native platforms a plus
- Experience leading & managing growing teams
- Strong Excel/Google Slides skills across formulas, pivot tables, & data visualization tools
- Advanced written & presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding & expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space & how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Solid understanding of industry standard research tools & systems such as GfK/MRI, Nielsen suite (Clear Decisions, Media Impact, AdIntel), comScore, eMarketer, Mintel, etc.