We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing Global Accounting team. You will be responsible for several key areas of the monthly financial close. You will lead the preparation of monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, & support the preparation of financial statements. You should be a self-starting, resourceful, & well-organized team player with a strong eye for detail.
What you'll do:
- Own the month-end close process, including journal entry preparation, reconciliations, & financial statement analysis ensuring accurate, complete, & timely financial reporting; executing proper internal controls to maintain the integrity of financial reporting
- Prepare quarterly external reporting deliverables; stay up to date with changing reporting requirements, track submission status, & ensure timely completion
- Research & assist in the review of monthly & quarterly balance sheet statement variance analyses
- Develop & document business processes & accounting policies to maintain & strengthen internal controls to ensure SOX compliance; working with team members to design & develop desk procedures for accounting policy & regulations
- Review contracts & other transactions for appropriate accounting treatment
- Assist in the implementation of various projects within the Finance organization
- Respond to interim review & year-end audit requests from internal & external auditors, as needed
- Perform ad hoc reporting & other analyses for management as requested
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 5+ years prior Big 4 or public accounting experience with general ledger accounting, month-end/year-end financial close process, & account reconciliations
- Solid understanding of US GAAP & operational accounting/financial reporting processes
- Prior international & multi-currency exposure
- Proven ability to learn & use new accounting guidance; think critically, & solve complex problems
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task & coordinate multiple conflicting priorities & meet strict deadlines
- Experience balancing needs between various departments
- A collaborative approach to working on projects
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with Oracle Cloud, FCCS, EPBCS, & Blackline a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $83,000 to $132,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs