Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies. Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is the leading payment management company focused on eCommerce. The company serves over 450,000 online merchants, including many leading global brands as well as a broad base of small to mid-sized accounts. Approximately 1 out of every 4 dollars spent online in North America is processed through CyberSource, & we are growing worldwide. CyberSource is a payment management service leader, combining a comprehensive suite of global payment options with sophisticated fraud & security management, delivered in a software-as-a-service model.
The Technical Product Manager will have the responsibility to implement the strategy for CyberSource's Productwithin CyberSource's Core Payments Team. He/she will lead definition of business requirements & development of a global product roadmap to support CyberSource's Acquirer, Partner, Merchant & Portfolio business & define the .
- Analyzeacquirer processor spec & come up with integration model that will be best suited for the situation given different market forces & overall strategy.
- Define end to end solution to enable new payment methods, newpartner integrations in different markets. Identify dependencies onother products to deliver a complete end to end solution.
Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, & business plan for payment processingto support market expansion.
Work closely with Product line owners, marketing, sales, Support,
customers, partners & engineering teams to define & develop detailed product/ business feature requirements.
Participate & sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood & implemented as requested.
Evaluate new product opportunities & bring forward proposals for products to expand the capabilities that are aligned with business strategy.
- Define & implement strategy for the rapidly building new integrations with payments processor in different markets.
Actively prioritize product backlog & participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies.
4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- 6-10 years of progressive experience in the product management /system analysis role.
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Analytical skills - secure & compare information from different
- sources to prioritize features
- Strong project management skills & demonstrated ability to
- coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product
- Responsible for value proposition definition & communications,
- product differentiation, cost/benefit analysis, & executive presentations
- Creative spark - in product innovation, product management, and
- finding ways to get things done
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships, highly motivated,
- strong sense of urgency, ability to motivate others
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with a flair for
- getting people excited
- Strong desire & aptitude to be very hands-on with data and
- Team player, with proven track record of taking initiative and
- ownership of responsibilities & deliverables
- Financial services/payments, ecommerce, & mobile commerce
- industry experience a strong plus
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel 10%+ domestically
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law..