For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
As the RVP of Enterprise Sales, you will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives who focus on our top accounts; helping to enable some of the most successful software, hardware, media, telecom & IOT companies sustain rapid growth & transform their entire business. Youll work closely with our existing customers as a trusted advisor, further pioneering business transformation, expanding Zuoras footprint & value. You will drive customer value realization, opportunity progression, & exceed quota & retention goals. With the support of a highly specialized cross-functional team youll drive the strategy for your franchise; ultimately helping customers win in the Subscription Economy.
Join us & make shift happen!
What youll do & achieve:
- Grow a long list of satisfied customers who are all winning in the Subscription Economy
- Deliver consistent performance throughout the franchise; overachieving franchise growth & retention goals
- Prioritize day to day activity that balances progress of both current & future franchise pipeline whilst driving customer success
- Promotes team to leverage partners & get partners involved early
- Ensure teams data is clean & current through deal reviews & inspection
- Accurately forecast sales outlook & provide the state of the franchise weekly to the second line manager
- Participates as executive sponsor & mentors team on customer meetings, consistently advocating customer value
- Conduct 1:1s with your team, coaching & broadening their thinking on account strategy & tactics & mentoring their customer facing skills
- Prioritize rep enablement, support your team to ensure they have what they need to be successful & take corrective action when help is needed
What youll need to be successful:
- Proven record of leading a value driven team of strategic account executives in an enterprise sales org
- Enterprise strategic sales manager experience with record of developing great sales reps
- Ability to mentor others to develop C-Level Executive presence in large organizations & how to effectively manage a matrixed organization for consistent results
- Passion for building long term customer & partner relationships
- Appreciation for & ability to drive compliance with sales reps on a regular cadence, including: adherence to a customer engagement process, data hygiene & reporting
- Superlative ability to get others to effectively manage their current & future book of business, forecast accurately & drive the holistic goals of the business
- 10+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory & account management, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems & utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals & the ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships
- Expert at inspiring & holding internal cross-functional team that doesn't work for you accountable within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept & business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written & oral, negotiation & presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work individually & on a collaborative team in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com