WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
We're looking for a driven & enthusiastic System Administrator to be part of our national IT Business Operations team. You will be seated at our flagship Fulfillment Center located in Linden, NJ. You will work closely with local & remote peers within our broader Information Systems organization. To be successful on this team, youll need to value open communication, peer feedback, & have a track record of building & maintaining high quality technical solutions that often challenge the status quo.
Projects youll be working on will have company wide impacts across all of our business offices & production centers. We are looking for someone with a strong business acumen, passion for working closely with & supporting end users, & an interest in fulfillment operations. We are specifically seeking ways to automate & improve our daily workflows.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Perform administrative actions across our SaaS & locally-hosted service catalog
- Diagnose & resolve hardware- & software-related issues
- Execute on tasks assigned as part of larger IS projects across all of our locations
- Perform routine audits & maintenance checks of fulfillment center technology, including network hardware, scanning technology, digital time clocks, industrial-grade printers, & more.
- Follow, scrutinize & update SOPs to accomplish daily tasks like user creation, system maintenance, etc.
- Perform daily tasks involving access management, device management, basic network troubleshooting, etc.
- Ensure service desk tickets are resolved within our SLA while consistently updating our ticket tracking system with status & notes
- Perform software installations & patch management tasks
- Set up & facilitate company all-hands meetings
- Participate in new employee technical orientation
- Support/mentor Support Administrators with ongoing projects
- Provide excellent internal user/customer service while doing all of the above
- You have experience managing a fleet of MacOS & iOS devices
- You have experience with G Suite, JAMF Pro, & Okta administration
- You have experience administering Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, Jira Service Desk)
- You have experience with at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Swift, etc...)
- You have some experience with or knowledge of A/V solutions used in conference rooms (TVs, projectors, Chromeboxes, VoIP telephones)
- You have excellent customer service skills; you truly enjoy working with people on a daily basis & high attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong analytical, organizational, & problem-solving skills
- Sense of ownership & pride in your work, can do attitude
- You're comfortable constantly being on the move while responding to tickets
- You're motivated to learn more & take the time on your own to grow your knowledge base
- You demonstrate initiative & ability to work independently with little supervision
NICE TO HAVE
- Atlassian (Jira or Confluence) Certifications
- JAMF Pro Certifications
- Okta Integration Experience
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with JumpCloud
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.