One of our top agent teams is looking for aSocial Media & Luxury Real Estate Internto join our team with the goal of increasing our brand following. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, posting on, & engaging in social platforms by collecting, organizing, & scheduling the distribution of digital content. The intern will update & maintain information on our company databases & computer systems. Social Media & Luxury Real Estate- Intern responsibilities include collecting & entering data in databases & maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail & familiarity with spreadsheets & online forms. You will work with an Executive Assistant. Previous experience as adata entry clerkor similar position will be considered an advantage.Ultimately, a successful Luxury Real Estate Intern will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date & useable information in our systems.
Those looking to gain valuable digital media experience in the real estate industry are encouraged to apply.
- Develop & manage content calendars on a weekly & monthly basis
- Collect, create, & schedule content for social media distribution
- Create unique & eye-catching posts & captions that will increase brand awareness
- Monitor analytics to identify best practices & optimize accordingly
- Provide social media support to our team at events, open houses, etc.
- Insert client, agent, vendor data by inputting text based & numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy & sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible & check output
- Research & obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques & procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations & perform backup operations
- Scan documents & print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information & access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity & security policies
- Bachelors Degree in Communications or related field
- 1+ years experience in social media marketing
- Experience growing a social media following
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube,LinkedIn
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics & Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Keynote, Powerpoint
Compensation: Unpaid.This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team.In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.