We are looking to hire a new Partner Success team member, either at the Associate or Associate Principal level, which is why you will see both positions posted. Note that the interview process is identical for both positions & will help us define the right seniority level for you.
As Partner Success Associate or Associate Principal on Vias Partner Success team, you will help develop & maintain long-lasting relationships with partners who utilize Vias transportation technology, across both public & private sectors. You will be responsible for providing insights on their operations, support them during different phases of their growth, & be a sounding board in their operations processes & decisions. You will help increase partners satisfaction, platform usage, & retention of our clients by monitoring the daily operations of our partners deployments & helping support continuous improvement & growth of their service, thereby enabling Via to retain valued clients & drive long-term revenue growth.
What Youll Do
- Act as a strategic consultant: monitor the service, collect partners feedback, analyse data & provide insights on how to improve the efficiency & quality of their service, & meet their overall service goals
- Work with Vias leadership to develop & maintain client relationships with public sector transportation agencies & private sector transportation providers
- Leverage demand, usage, & other performance data harvested across multiple data tools, advise partners on all aspects of the service, including rider & driver acquisition & product enhancements.
- Prepare presentations & analyses for partners to discuss & review service performance & derive optimization measures
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate & oversee all logistical & technical aspects required to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Become an expert on the Via platform & use this knowledge to distill client requests & turn them into an actual product & operational improvements.
- Promote best practices & new ways for clients to leverage our platform & solutions growing client usage & enabling customer success.
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Stay informed on current events & trends involving clients, Via competitors & the mobility/transportation industry
Who You Are
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role (e.g., customer success, account management, or consulting)
- A strong executor: you are detail-oriented & get the job done
- Organised & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player
- Comfortable in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A savvy & tactful communicator with experience managing client relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- You enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position (note: the Partner Success teams travel is currently limited during the COVID pandemic)
- Bachelors Degree & a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fluency in English
What Catches Our Eye
- Experience in a startup, strategy consulting, or software/SaaS environment
- Prior exposure (either direct or indirect) to the mobility industry
- Fluency in one or more additional European language(s)
- Advanced degree
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.