We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join the Gift Cards team within the Rewards & Engagement track.
The Gift Card Team has successfully started the sales of physical & digital gift cards via retail & online channels. You will be at the heart of a brand new marketing channel for Booking.com & will be responsible for a number of different parts of the product including improving the existing design guidelines & strategy, generating new ideas to develop the product, producing client-facing marketing artworks, transforming designs into HTML, analyzing & understanding data, taking the lead in user research to understand local market dynamics, & partnering with other teams to build marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working on new, quickly growing products, understands how to manage work to meet deadlines, can easily switch between tasks, has the ability to learn fast & apply the knowledge, & can help take the team to the next level. In this role, your aim is to improve the results of our Gift Card Product & Campaigns on a global scale. You will work closely with a growing team that contains Product Owners, Marketing Specialists, Developers, Data Scientists, User Researchers, & Copywriters.
- Design & produce inspiring offline retail communications such as posters, leaflets, banners, videos, & online communication such as landing pages, digital ads & emails
- Liaise with developers, product owners, copywriters & user researchers to conceive, analyze, prototype & test creative ideas.
- Manage project stakeholders throughout the creative process ensuring engagement to realize high quality creative products.
- Create the right workflow & content per campaign to reduce time-to-market & build partnerships with local production companies.
- Participate in market & user research to understand the local dynamics in order to plan & apply the suitable creative strategy for each campaign .
- Generate ideas for offline marketing materials based on multiple sources including quantitative data, user research results & other teams learnings/infrastructures.
- Improve the usability & accessibility of the digital experience & improve the overall user experience for the online & offline campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience creating integrated advertisements & marketing materials on an international level.
- A proven ability to demonstrate creativity, driving through projects from inception to print & screen.
- A thorough understanding of marketing elements, especially related to offline marketing.
- Proficiency in using design software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is required.
- Well-organized & detail oriented.
- Willingness to explore different approaches & possibilities towards solving one problem.
- Passion for solving problems creatively - starting small, failing fast, & applying your learnings.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & quick-adapt attitude.
- Solution oriented & result driven
- Proactive, flexible & capable of working independently as well as working in a team