This position is a key financial systems architecture & systems management resource
for Peloton Accounting & Finance systems. You will be the trusted resource for
systems planning, architecture, implementation, application administration, roles management,
and business unit functional support.
- Primary business application support for the companys Accounting, Finance, & People organizations.
- Responsible for financial system architecture, administration, roles management, change management, release management, integration, monitoring, & functional support of applications such as Kyriba, Stripe, SAP Sales Cloud, Affirm, & Adyen.
- Act as a solution architect for financial systems by identifying business requirements, as well as technical, procedural, & functional gaps, & then implementing solutions for those needs.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders, product vendors, development teams, & consultants to implement business solutions & processes using best-in-class standards, procedures, & methodologies.
- Contribute to the creation & execution of project plans, including defining activities, sequences, dependencies, work effort, schedules, & task duration.
- Ensure clear documentation of processes & standards. Keep up with system best practices.
- Oversee the Change Management & Release Management processes for business applications.
- Manage the overall health & operation of financial systems, including system updates, regular maintenance, & monitoring.
- Own the creation, refinement, estimation, & prioritization of product backlog items.
- Be embedded with our business partners including consultants & internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience in IT technical support
- Minimum of three years Finance/Systems analyst experience
- Payment System experience preferred (not required)
- Experience or knowledge of NetSuite & Coupa preferred (not required)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3.1 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.