ABOUT HIVE LEARNING
Hive Learning helps people & organisations adopt the behaviours critical for growth. Whether its becoming an infinite learner, being more inclusive, embracing change or adopting a growth mindset, we help people form healthy habits by learning together every day.
Weve seen how people who learn together every day make extraordinary things happen. They lead people better. They build smarter robots. They hit golf balls further. They close bigger deals. They coach children more effectively. Whatever their thing, they do it better.
Hive Learning was founded in 2012 by Rugby World Cup winning coach & Team GB Director of Sport at London 2012, Sir Clive Woodward. Clives philosophy for high performance is built on a foundation of every day learning, collaboration & winning as one team with shared team values.
Hive Learnings active & inspiring board is made up of some of the worlds leading thinkers in the space of learning & culture. Acclaimed author of Bounce & Black Box Thinking, Matthew Syed, is a trusted advisor, alongside board members ex-Google MD, Dan Cobley & co-founder of Blenheim Chalcot, Charles Mindenhall.
We're a young agile company acclaimed across sport, business & education, & were transforming the way companies like Barclays, Jaguar Land Rover, Place2Be & the FA put learning & culture change into action.
Our team of 60 people spans in-house web & app development, professional services, content development, commercial, & marketing - all with a common passion for learning & making a difference. Our head office is in Hammersmith, London with additional offices in New York & Mumbai. Were looking for someone who is just as inspired by learning as we are to help us tell our story.
This is an entry-level role for an exceptional graduate or someone with a few years experience, with a passion for technology & learning & an interest in strategy & consulting. As a Customer Success Manager, you will report to our Head of Customer Success & be joining an exceptional, motivated & successful Customer Success team. They pride themselves on going above & beyond to ensure our customers love us.
The Customer Success team are one of the most important teams in our entire business & they safeguard our growth by ensuring our customers have a first-class experience. It's a challenging role, balancing both commercial & experiential priorities, but get it right & it's one of the most rewarding in the company. This is a rare opportunity to help shape an exciting business from the outset, working in a tight-knit, high quality team with the chance to succeed in a fascinating & relevant market.
- Carrying customers through the on-boarding process (post sales) & setting the tone for the excellent service they will receive.
- Helping customers continually achieve their objectives & ensuring their measures of success are met.
- Being the main point of escalation for customers, their guardian within the business.
- Spotting opportunities for us to help customers grow their business, improving the potential for the Partnerships Team to grow revenue for the business in the process
- Helping to identify customers that are 'at risk' & set recovery plans in place to win them back round.
- Ensuring that for every customer, we know what they love (and don't love) about our platform.
- Helping to determine, design & develop new ways for our customers to get the most out of our platform.
- Ensuring smooth customer transitioning & training as our product develops.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Degree level education or equivalent life experience.
- You LOVE people; more precisely, you've both a passion for & experience in building relationships.
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; were looking for someone who can both grow the role & their career at the same time.
- You're unflappable; you can juggle everything, all at once & it doesn't get you down - you just keep on delivering.
- Confidence & awareness in new situations.
- Quick learner, resilient & comfortable with change.
- Strategic & analytical thinker who has a proactive approach to solving problems.
- High IT & tech competency.
- Base commercial understanding to spot opportunities.
- Autonomous self-starting approach with a natural curiosity of how things can be done better.
- Youre comfortable in a high-growth environment, working at a fast pace & adjusting course regularly.
- You enjoy being hands on & rolling up your sleeves where necessary.
- You get pleasure from doing a great job & going the extra mile for clients.
- Experience managing lots of tasks at once & being able to prioritise your work accordingly & dont get flustered or stressed when stretched.
- Managing expectations to make sure you get the most important things done quickly.
- A creative side to you; youre able to come up with ideas to help us deliver the product in new ways.
- You are naturally warm & likable, yet feel comfortable to challenge others.
- You have a sharp attention to detail & are highly organised. You are always looking for ways to streamline processes to make the most of your time.
- A bonus would be that you have experience working in or with HR & Learning & Development departments in medium or larger enterprises.
- The opportunity to be part of a bright, energetic & enthusiastic team with a passion for learning & making a difference.
- Opportunities to learn, grow & try something new in a teamwork-focused & supportive environment designed to help you be your best self.
- Continuous opportunities for personal development; take part in frequent development events & expert sessions being hosted at Blenheim Chalcot, plus connect & be mentored by some of the incredible people that work here in the 30+ other start-ups we share a building with.
- Fun activities, nights out, office fruit, beer fridge & beverages
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + a bonus day off on your birthday
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Up to 800 flexible benefits package you pick a combination from a list including medical insurance, dental cover, gym membership & much more.
- At Hive Learning we embrace diversity & equal opportunity, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.