Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Talent Manager (aka HR Business Partner) to work closely with senior leaders at Circle. In this role you will support the business leaders with both a people-forward & data driven approach as they build their organizations to scale. The range of partnership will cover how they lead & develop their teams, how they solve for complex organizational challenges that arise as we scale, how to navigate employee relations issues, & how we motivate & retain the top talent that we have attracted & developed.
What you'll work on:
- Partner with business leaders & various functional teams on strategic & operational execution including team effectiveness, change management, organizational design, performance management, retention, engagement, talent planning, professional growth & more.
- Support managers identifying & addressing organizational & people issues, removing barriers & increasing engagement & effectiveness across teams.
- Ensure that functional managers have the "pulse of the company" to make proactive & impactful organization decisions. This will include spending time with the employees as well as building scalable solutions so that all employees feel empowered & connected to the business as growth continues & as a remote-first culture.
- Partner closely with business leaders to identify competency, knowledge, & talent gaps. This will include partnering with Talent Development on implementing succession planning programs for key contributor & leadership positions, training & development programs for preparing employees for increased responsibilities, & overall professional development programs to enhance employee knowledge & understanding of the business of the company & the fin-tech industry
- Influence, coach & provide feedback to employees at all levels to empower employee development & high performance.
- Drive the support & engagement of the organizational Diversity, Equity & Inclusion plans through all levels of the business.
- Partner with global & functional business counterparts to drive clear communication & people process planning.
- Provide insights & recommendations on best practices that contribute to the Circle vision through effective business partnering, innovation, & execution.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of human resources experience including business partnering, organizational development & learning & development
- Proven experience developing trusted relationships at all levels of an organization including senior level talent to drive programs.
- Comfort & experience with ambiguity.
- Excellent decision making skills & a sense of urgency. Youre able to juggle competing priorities with a focus on timely execution & follow through.
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence: you understand the key drivers & dynamics of a high growth technology business.
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Slack & MacBook preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.