Visa has built the world's premier payments networks with advanced processing & value added services.Visanet is capable of handling more than 50,000 transactions per second, with convenience, reliability, & security, including fraud protection for consumers & guaranteed payment for merchants.
This role requires cross-functional program management, internal & external collaboration, & creative problem-solving skills. This product leader will focus on leading digital product ownership across multiple Visa products, initiatives & programs.
The Director Digital Products ideally has experience in socializing & localizing large scale digital initiatives that have broad impacts across the commerce & payments ecosystem
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with a Masters/MBA/JD/MD or at least 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- Exceptional change leadership skills with experience driving new initiatives in large organizations.
- Demonstrated track record of executing on product strategies & managing technical implementations that deliver measurable business results
- Proven ability to work with Technology, Product, Sales & Marketing Communications to deliver & execute an integrated product offering & go-to-market plan.
- Ability to communicate complex, often technical information to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- Analytical thinker, team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, & flexible, with excellent presentation skills including strong oral & writing capabilities.
- Naturally optimistic & energized by delivery of new products to the market.
- Have deep knowledge & passion around emerging payments technologies & their potential to change commerce.
- Highly collaborative, bringing a structured problem-solving approach to client engagements & documentation, employing solutioning, moderation & facilitation skills.
- Experience in working with customers in identifying business requirements to drive product development efforts
- Analytical, fact-based & the ability to synthesize & organize data/information
- Advanced planning, organizational & problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple activities with internal cross-functional teams & external stakeholders
- Ability to translate product complexities into practical business solutions appropriate for Visa & its clients
- Flexible & creative thinker with the ability to define business tradeoffs, generate out-of-the-box solutions & manage uncertainty
Engineering degree in computer/electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent technology expertise & acumen acquired through work experience.
7-10 years product and/or technical product management experience, with a strong focus on digital products, services, and/or platforms.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.