CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Leadership team who can help drive the company forward, acting as a strategic business partner. You will have a finger on the pulse of your executives & of the organizations needs, while acting as a gatekeeper & ensuring a seamless day to day.
What You Will Do:
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings & priorities & keep your finger on the pulse of the organizations needs
- Act as a strategic partner to your executive in helping to drive the company forward
- Extensive & heavy scheduling, monitoring, & prioritizing of the day-to-day incoming communication & requests for time
- Coordinate internal & external meetings, logistics, agendas, & communications
- Manage prioritization of internal requests for review & approval in real time daily
- Ensure they are kept on schedule & on time for meetings day-to-day
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation; obtain visas, passport renewals, or any other travel documents
- Resolve expenses monthly
- Assist in the preparation of any & all internal & external meetings including forming the agenda & creating presentation decks
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as primary support to executive level management in a fast-paced environment
- Master problem solver
- Proven ability to successfully juggle & prioritize multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, self awareness & professional maturity
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead & anticipates needsyoure never satisfied with the status quo, always thinking how can we do this better?