We are NYC based but remote friendly!
Codecademy was started in 2011 by two college students in a dorm room at Columbia that were frustrated by the huge gap between education & employment. A few years later, we are a rapidly growing, diverse team of 100+ in SoHo, NYC. Weve raised over $40m in venture capital funding from top investors including Union Square Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Naspers, Y Combinator, & more.
If you value the pursuit of a compelling mission & an opportunity to play a significant role in an expanding business, please join us!
As our B2B Demand Generation Manager, you will become a key player in accelerating the growth of Codecademy for Business. You will be responsible for managing campaigns on various ad platforms, generating quality leads & optimizing for closed deals.
This role requires a results-focused self-starter who wants to make an impact. Having an affinity for data & a zest for relentless optimization is key, as is being passionate about the always-evolving advertising landscape. Familiarity with edtech/online education is not required, but is a plus! This role reports to the Director of Paid Marketing.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Help develop B2B paid marketing at Codecademy, leading channel testing & experimentation, & arriving at a playbook thats consistently fueling the pipeline
- Acquire new business customers by building & scaling channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Native, Display, & Offline
- Provide regular insight into campaign performance & give recommendations on how to increase efficiency then execute against those recommendations
- Partner with designers & copywriters to build out creative assets, & regularly refresh based on performance
- Serve as the main point of contact for select vendor & agency partners
- Effectively communicate results & learnings within the broader marketing team & across various stakeholders
WHAT YOULL NEED:
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field is required
- Minimum 3-5 years of demand gen marketing experience
- Expert-level understanding of paid marketing channels & associated platforms
- Must have hands-on experience with LinkedIn Campaign Manager & a deep understanding of best practices around campaign structure, audiences, creative, & bidding
- Understanding of synergies between paid & owned channels such as email, content & SEO
- Comfort manipulating & interpreting large datasets to inform decision-making
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities under tight deadlines
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU STAND OUT:
- Previous startup experience
- Experience working with a subscription service
- Having worked for a global brand & understanding market nuances
At Codecademy, we are committed to teaching people the skills they need to upgrade their careers. Codecademy aims to educate a richly diverse demographic of learners with our product & in order to accomplish this, we believe our team should reflect that rich diversity. Our company celebrates diversity in all of its forms-- race, gender, color, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, veteran status, age, ability, disability status-- & works to create an inclusive workplace where people of all backgrounds & beliefs are empowered to better their futures.