We believe that the way consumers & businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. Our goal is to build the tools & infrastructure for developers to create this next generation of financial services applications. Today, thousands of companies such as Acorns, Stripe, & Venmo rely on Plaid to integrate with banks & the financial system. Plaid's infrastructure handles millions of requests per day & thousands of bank integrations. We pride ourselves on maintaining a robust API to support the developers who depend on us & the millions of consumers who use their apps.
Plaid is looking for a Product Manager to help us scale our Plaid Exchange platform. Through Plaid Exchange (PX), Plaid is powering open finance via a powerful API platform for financial institutions & FinTechs. Put succinctly, PX is the API for data sources into the Plaid Network. In this role, you will work closely with the teams building PX & bringing it to market for data partners to integrate with the Plaid Network. Your role will be to ensure that PX is a best-in-class, elegant solution with a compelling value prop & an unbeatable developer experience for potential partners.
If you're interested in making a big impact that will transform the entire fintech landscape, working with senior leadership across our industry, & defining the API future of connectivity, let's chat! Day to day responsibilities include:
- Establishing long-term product market fit for PX & transforming the future of open finance
- Owning key elements of the PX API design, documentation, core features, & partner integrations.
- Reducing friction around comprehension, implementation or maintenance of PX both for Plaid & our partners
- Defining & delivering on a roadmap for core PX functionality, tooling & capabilities
- Balancing needs, priorities, opportunities & challenges across stakeholders both in & outside of Plaid