OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customisation, not generalisation. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Our Marketing team plays a pivotal role in evangelising the Subscription Economy & sustaining Zuoras rapid global growth. ZEO marketers are world-class storytellers & strategic campaign builders. Were looking for a highly collaborative, hands-on Field Marketing Manager for Italy & Iberia with prior experience delivering innovative SaaS business applications & solutions to help take Zuora positioning & market message to the next level.
Do you love all aspects of marketing? Do you have experience running events & webinars, crafting outbound, Account Based Marketing campaigns or collecting customer stories? Do you want exposure to SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, PR & design? If yes, then this is the role for you. Zuora is looking for a well-rounded, autonomous hard worker who loves to build relationships & is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Regional Marketing Manager of Southern Europe & work closely with the regional stakeholders to support the go to market strategy for Italy & Iberia with regionalised marketing plans.
You will need to collaborate with the extended Marketing, regional sales, business development & partnerships teams to plan & execute a wide range of marketing programs & initiatives to ultimately create & accelerate pipeline across all channels: account-based marketing, inbound & outbound digital activities, demand generation, events, & content creation.
As a key member of the growing Italy & Iberia team, your responsibilities include:
- Plan & execute on our ABM Strategy & explore new ways to drive engagement with our focus accounts including budget, events (corporate & third party events), planning, execution, analysis & optimization
- Build a working partnership with the Italian Sales & Alliances team to drive regional growth.
- Integrate & localise global marketing campaigns & go-to-market initiatives for the region in collaboration with the corporate & EMEA marketing teams.
- Report & analyse pipeline data to help the team make informed marketing decisions
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Demonstrated success in supporting the field (sales, CSM, business development) teams as well as partner ecosystem in a fast pace environment
- Experienced in event management, both physical & virtual, from planning to execution
- Experience with Account Based Marketing programs directed at key enterprise accounts
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with ability to work with multiple teams & represent the company in a positive, professional manner
- Excellent organisational & project management skills: lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines & keep all programs on schedule
- Experience managing projects to a fixed budget & proven ROI with third-party vendors & contractors
- Demonstrated success in driving innovation & operational excellence
- 2 years+ experience across various marketing functions such as event management, demand generation, ABM campaign design/execution.
- Native Italian Speaker; English fluent (min. C1 Level) - Spanish is a plus
- Solid understanding of online & Account-Based Marketing
- Strong analytical skills (knowledge of Salesforce is a plus)
- Comfortable with change & ability to adapt, enthusiasm for challenges with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong project management skills & takes pride in the successful completion of an end-to-end campaign
- Experience in marketing B2B software solutions & knowledge of Italian IT market is a plus
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.