Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 200,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
The Reception Coordinator will be the face of Gusto & is responsible for executing on the front desk experience & all day-to-day office operations with a smile. We are seeking positive, service-oriented & hard-working individuals with a passion for helping others & an excitement for our brand. This role will be empowered by the Office Manager.
We craft the environment in which our Gusties can do their best work. From the look & feel of our workspaces, ensuring ample supplies for work & support from the heart. Our focus is our Gusties & our success is driven by anticipating their needs & delivering on them before they realize they need it.
What it is like to Work with Gusto
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- On site support & execution of site related needs that pertain to Office e.g supply ordering, stocking, ensuring Reception space cleanliness
- Balance maintaining physical security practices while providing top tier hospitality to employees & visitors at our office reception
- Work discreetly with confidential information
- Provide administrative support to cross functional projects & business initiatives
- Oversee & triage team ticketing system & request resolution
- Source & coordinate vendors & employee experiences to surprise & delight our Gusties
Heres what we're looking for:
- Minimum 1 years experience in an office support role, ideally in a company with 500+ employees
- Have strong oral & written communication skills & the ability to effectively communicate with the team at large & teams across office locations
- Have working knowledge of Google business applications, including Gmail, GCalendar, Google Drive, & Google Docs
- Are positive & energetic with a passion to drive the Gusto values to unparalleled levels!
- Have a "can-do" approach & are determined to get the results you want.
- Stay cool under pressure & are able to effectively prioritize tasks.
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $21.64/hr. - $26.45/hr. in San Francisco. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience & expertise & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.