As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Be a Front door team member for Profile applications, primarily for CORE & Config .
- Work with NP Architects, product partners & SMEs of the VISA Technology groups to develop solutions for Profile applications
- Work closely with Project Managers for a successful install of Projects from Inception.
- Work closely with delivery teams in Singapore & Bangalore for successful implementation of Business release & Non-Business release RTNs.
- Help CCM/STA in handling critical production issues.
- Provide assistance to all the NP teams such as VIP & CASfor analyzing client issues.
- Participate in Profile LTA initiatives.
- Mentor & support the junior engineers on their work assignments & do code reviews.
- Adaptable to changing project priorities & technologies.
- 8 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Expert knowledge with JAVA, Mainframe & Spring Technologies
- Expert diagramming solutions (flow, block, logical)
- knowledge of Security & Authentication standards & technologies like Oauth, ForgeRock etc
- Experience with back-end technologies such as J2EE, JDBC, JMS, Spring, MyBatis etc
- Experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in mind
- Knowledgeable about Database technologies like Oracle, DB2, & NoSQL DBs
- Knowledgeable about network architecture, VIPS, & Firewalls
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during & beyond core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law