TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Payroll & Benefits Specialist to join our growing team! You are a seasoned payroll professional & a champion of payroll compliance & best practices. You have a proven track record of managing large projects while navigating growth on a global scale. Youll act as the main point of contact for employees regarding any payroll & benefit inquiries, while assisting HR in the maintenance of our HRIS & benefits program.
- Ensure accurate & timely semi-monthly payroll processing for 400+ Canada & US employees using ADP WorkForce Now & ADP Run
- Coordinate with external UK payroll provider to administer monthly payroll for UK employees
- Facilitate administration of new hire forms, promotions, salary increases, & terminations while maintaining the data integrity of all employee records in the HRIS database
- Audit & institute process controls to lower risk of errors
- Support the Finance team with reporting & analysis including third-party remittances, year-end reconciliation procedures, & annual returns (e.g. T4, T2200, W-2s)
- Maintain group benefits plan changes (enrolment, terminations, amendments) & reconcile monthly billing
- Assist Finance with expense processing as needed
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 5+ years experience administering & processing full cycle Canadian payroll
- Experience administering US payroll (e.g. New York, California, Illinois, Texas)
- Certified Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP)
- Comprehensive understanding of payroll best practices & relevant legislation
- Solid hands on experience with Excel to reconcile & analyze payroll variances & discrepancies
- Solid experience with HRIS systems; knowledge of Bamboo HR is an asset
- Strong sense of accountability, attention to detail, & ability to multitask
- Bilingual in English & French is a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.