Ring in the New Year with an Amazing new role & Lead the Nursing Team with Aegis Living!
Aegis at Marymoor based in Redmond, Washington
Join Aegis, & love your work, love your team & love the culture!
We are in search of a Lead Nurse/Charge Nurse/Director of Nursing for our beautiful Aegis of Marymoor Community that is designed to assist & provide loving care for our Residents. As the Community Lead Nurse you will lead health services & manage the Assisted Living & Memory Care Nursing Team at the Community.
Aegis Livingis advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living & memory care by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, & well-crafted details for this Assisted Living Campus. This beautiful Campus premieres offerings for an upscale cliente.With your people skills & nursing leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Lead Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadershipfor your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on Assisted Living & Memory Care Residents.
- Provide nurse delegation, assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting & work directly with families & physicians.
- Work hands-on & provide excellent nursing care for each resident.
- Provide community leadership to support & coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living & memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing / Health Services Director:
- RN license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimers/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work environment.
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!