At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We are hiring aHuman Resource Business Partnerto drive people strategy including employee experience, engagement, retention, company culture & values.
You will work with all areas of the business, serving as a strategic consultant & Human Resources expert to help drive the delivery of our business objectives. Reporting to the HRBP Director, you will act as a trusted Human Resources partner to management & employees & serve as a consultant to management on all human resource-related issues.
Youll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues & have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people & making the connection between great talent & company success, we want to connect with you.
- Design & deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale & growth, including strategic planning, visioning, talent assessment, change management & team building
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, & coaching to all levels of the organization
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, & implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis & reporting solutions based on business needs
- Drive talent management strategies to support a teams growth & individual development plans
- Manage & facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle & employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Integrate & partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, & HR Programs teams to implement solutions & help scale the business
- Work closely with ourBusiness Managers, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Design & facilitate team & offsite meetings as needed
- Participate & lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR community
- 3+ years' experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- 7+ years of work experience in HR or related roles
- Demonstrates solid judgment & experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Effective communication & critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates empathy & experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates project management & change management experience
- Demonstrated experience learning & thriving in a constantly changing environment & to cultivate relationships
- across teams
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
- Demonstrated experience in influencing & strategically solve problems
- Consulting, coaching & facilitation skills